Sunday, April 19, 2015

International Show Highlights

Just some highlights of some of my favorite miniature artisans at the Tom Bishop International Miniatures Show.


Kari Bloom




Ray Storey




Roomboxes Etc. / Peter Tucker



Atomic Miniature - Michael Yurkovik





Pat Hopkins Studio







PRD Miniatures



 Erik Goddard

I had an awesome time at the show.  It was nice to meet some new mini friends and put names with faces. There was a lot more modern and mid-century modern minis there.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the photos Cyd. It looks like it was a pretty good show for modern minis. Did you spend a fortune? =0P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing these wonderful pictures of the show, real highlights :D!
    I hope you have enjoyed to be there.
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the work of all of those artisans. I have followed Kari Bloom's work for years. Her work is exquisite, especially her Art Deco furniture. All of these artisans are giants in the land of miniatures. Your mid-century modern furniture belongs there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosas fotos y bonitos trabajos. Me imagino lo bien que lo pasaste en la feria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to meet you. I enjoy the time spent with you and the other "mini-gals", as my husband puts it, just as much as I enjoy all the goodies at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy we got a chance to meet in Real Life! Now we just need to have more time to spend together and more money to shop until we drop. ;) I didn't take a single photo of any vendor/mini to commemorate the experience. I have no idea how that happened. So thank you for posting these! :)

    ReplyDelete