Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm a Giant....Procrastinator.

Well, I thought the I'm a Giant Challenge deadline was extended until February 15th.  I just did a little searching and apparently I'm a bit late for the deadline...it was February 1st although I haven't heard anything about it since the original deadline of December 15th.  Oh well...better late than never!

I was going to get rid of these shelves/display boxes that I bought at an estate sale a few years ago.  I've never had a place for them, but I really like them. 

I thought they would make cool room boxes or an I'm a Giant Challenge dollhouse.


I'm going to give it a shot and plan on having it done by the 15th.
I also just made a new modern dollhouse prototype:


I like the tiny long window between the two levels.

I made it out of foam core board and based it on a real modern house I found online.

Once it warms up enough for the garage to not be freezing, I plan on making the house for real.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, those shelves are so flippin' cool. YOU MUST DO THE CHALLENGE. At this point I haven't heard a peep. I think Emily and her designer homies are still way behind and still building their dollhouses. I don't think they realized how long it takes to build a kit if don't work on it night and day. ;) There is totally time.

    Second, SWEET design for the new house. Weather please warm up, I can't wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete