Saturday, September 10, 2011

Today is a VERY disappointing day :-(

Last Week, thanks to the heads up from Call of the Small on her fabulous Facebook page, I won this Kaleidoscope House Jasper Morrison sofa set for only $50.00 on Ebay! I impatiently awaited it's arrival from California.  Today the door bell rang and our mail lady finally had the package.  I was sooooo excited!  I had been trying to get one of these for awhile as I foolsihly sold mine on Ebay about 5 years ago for $30.00...What was I thinking!?
This is what was in the box.  It's the other Kaleidoscope House living room set...You can probably imagine the disappointment.  I almost cried! :-(  I immediately e-mailed the seller to try to track down the Jasper Morrison set...Still waiting to hear back from him.   Wish me luck on getting the right set!

No comments:

Post a Comment