Tuesday, September 20, 2011

They're Heeeere...

First, I have to show my favorite acquisition from the Museum of Dollhouse Miniatures show and sale.  A martini set.  This will be great for the midcentury house I am working on. 
Secondly, I have to say this...I was a bit disappointed in the selection at the show.  Maybe because I am picky but here it goes...I thought most of what was there was the same basic stuff you can find on  any web site or miniature shop (not that we have one here in Indy).  I was really hoping to find some interesting and different things.  I did get a few accessories at the show which I am a bit short on, so that was good.  I didn't take any pics because I didn't see anything truly impressive. Overall,  It was a nice show though
The rest of the accessories I picked up at the show.  I'm thinking of making an entry into the exibit next year.


I've been looking for this book for awhile.   I found this one only because I spelled the author's name wrong in the search.  It popped on a web site called www.alwayshobbies.com.  I think I may have gotten the last one because I didn't see any more on the site.
I just got this from Amazing Miniatures.  It probably looks familiar doesn't it?


And this also from Ann at Amazing Miniatures.  I already had the big one.  It looks like a mom and baby doesn't it?


Last, but not least the seller that I bought this from on Ebay had accidentally sent me the wrong Kaleidoscope house living room set.  He rushed the correct one and told me to keep the other one as a gift.  Thanks scuderlulu on Ebay!

So, over all this past week was a great one for miniature acquisitions.  Now If I can just get more time to work on the houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment